|CD BOX SETS|
|CD R&B & Blues|
|Morgan Blue Town (Psychedelic label)|
|3 Colours Red|
|Alton Ellis |
|Anti Nowhere League|
|Ashley Hutchings & Rainbow Chasers |
|Beat, The |
|Blues Band, The |
|Christians, The |
|Country Joe Band|
|Dan Baird (Georgia Satellites)|
|Dennis Locorriere (Dr. Hook)|
|Dickies, The |
|Echo & The Bunnymen|
|Fall, The |
|Farm, The |
|The Hippy Boys|
|Incredible String Band, The |
|Jackson C. Frank|
|Jeremy Spencer (Fleetwood Mac)|
|Jim Lea (Slade)|
|Men They Couldn't Hang, The |
|Nashville Teens, The |
|Ned's Atomic Dustbin|
|New Model Army|
|Nine Below Zero|
|Paul Lamb & The King Snakes|
|Peter & The Test Tube Babies|
|Ras Michael And Sons Of Nergus|
|Selecter, The |
|Slaughter & The Dogs |
|Spear Of Destiny|
|Stan Webb and Chicken Shack|
|Stiff Little Fingers|
|Strawbs, The |
|Tornados, The |
|Toy Dolls, The |
|Tubes, The |
|UK Subs, The |
|Voice Of The Beehive|
|Wedding Present, The |
|Wonderstuff, The |
Secret Records Special iTunes Compilations
- Our massive compilation covering the greatest songs from the Rat Pack’s singing members: Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr. Included on this collection are their most famed hits such as ‘Come Fly With Me’, ‘Jeepers Creepers’, ‘That’s Amore’, ‘Memories Are Made Of This’, ‘The Red Grapes’ and many, many more. This is the largest Rat Pack compilation online (that we’ve seen!) and gives a thorough insight into some of the most recognisable voices of all time! -Only £4.99!
Ø 'The Greats Of Early Blues and Jazz' -
- This collection sees us compile some of the better and lesser known artists of early Blues and Jazz music. Our aim was to create an extensive list of albums to give a general overview of this early, raw talent that would be vital in shaping how popular music sounded. From the mythical blues of Robert Johnson and Robert Pete Williams to the big band grooves of Fats Waller and Dizzy Gillespie, the music is timeless. All of these recordings were taken from vinyl copies and lovingly restored by our dedicated team. -Only £5.99 for 19 albums worth of entertainment!
Ø ‘The Greatest Women of Jazz and Blues’ -
- Our newest compilation 'The Greatest Women of Jazz and Blues' featuring 311 (What? did we just say 311?!!?) songs from some of the most fantastic female voices from the last century! Including entire albums by Ella Fitzgerald, Dinah Washington, Bessie Smith, Billie Holiday, Eartha Kitt, Mahalia Jackson, Sister Rosetta Tharpe, Wynonie Harris and many more! This is our largest compilation yet and only for… £6.99!!That's at least 30 albums worth of music for the cost of one album, another bargain brought to you by Secret Records!
Ø ‘Roy Orbison Hits: Black And White’ –
- Better known in his prime as ‘the Caruso of Rock’, Roy Orbison helped define the sound of rock ‘n’ roll in the 1950’s with his unique song-writing and inimitable voice. With hits such as ‘Crying’ and ‘Ooby Dooby’ Orbison influenced everyone from Elvis to Springsteen leading to his induction into the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame in 1987. Check out our 22 song collection of Roy Orbison’s greatest songs. Only £3.99!!
Ø ‘Epic Film Soundtracks for the End of the World!’ -
- 2012 is apparently destined to be a year of great change… so be prepared with a great soundtrack! Devotedly chosen and compiled, this is an extensive playlist of music selections from some of the most revered ‘epic’ cinema scores. Included are the most grandiose pieces from films such as King of Kings, Ben-Hur, El Cid, King Kong, Spartacus, Quo Vadis from composers such as the legends Miklos Rosza and Dmitri Tiomkin as well as others. -Only £5.99 for this brilliant collection!
Ø ‘Hank Marvin: Hungry Apache’ –
- Taking a bit of cockney rhyming slang and combining it with one of the premier guitar heroes to shoot out of Britain in the 1950’s, the result: Hungry Apache! Renowned for his legendary guitar playing with the Tornado’s on tracks such as ‘Apache’, ‘Shadoogie’ and ‘FBI’, we decided to create our own compilation of his greatest hits in homage to the man who influenced a generation! Also included are two bonus live tracks and two from the early days when ‘The Shadows’ were known as ‘The Drifters’. Only £4.49!!
Ø ‘Remembering Bert Weedon: The Guitar Man’ -
- Earlier this year we lost a key figure whom shaped the way the guitar was used and played: Bert Weedon. Known as ‘Mr. Guitar’, Bert revolutionized the instrument with his ‘Play in a Day’ series of books that helped teach thousands of budding musicians across Britain in the 1950’s. Many of these youngsters went on to make their own impacts such as Paul McCartney, John Lennon, Pete Townsend and many others. This album is a tribute to one of the first guitar icons and includes some of his finest compositions such as ‘Guitar Boogie Shuffle’, ‘Mr. Guitar’ and ‘Ghost Train’. -Only £3.49 for this 17 track overview of this brilliant man’s work.
- Another of our special compilations, this is a combination from two of the greatest jazz musicians put together for a definitive jazz experience. Taking six of Reinhardt’s classic gypsy-jazz flavoured albums and four of Davis’ cool jazz albums, this is a set for anyone curious to discover some truly wonderful and unique jazz for a low price. Albums in the set include Django’s: ‘Djangology’, ‘Together Again’ (with Stephan Grapelly) and Miles’ classics: ‘Kind of Blue’ and ‘Sketches Of Spain’. Only £5.99 for over 100 tracks of timeless jazz!!
Ø ‘Queen's Jubilee Song Collection: Hits from 1953’ -
- To celebrate the Queen’s Jubilee earlier this year we created a compilation of the most popular songs from her first year on the throne. Included is Frankie Laine’s ‘I Believe’, Vera Lynn’s ‘White Cliffs of Dover’, Eddie Fisher’s ‘Outside of Heaven’ and more! - Only £5.99 for this nostalgic set of classics!
Ø ‘Link Wray – Link Wray’ -
- One of the true originators of guitar based rock ‘n’ roll, Link Wray defined a generation with his signature strum and sound. Having wrote and rocked hits such as ‘Rumble’ ‘El Toro’ ‘Rawhide’ and ‘Tijuana’, our self-titled compilation aims to bring you simply the very best songs of Link Wray. No more, no less this is essential listening powerful enough to sway a generation. Own 19 of his finest tracks for only £4.49!!!
Ø ‘They Played The Palladium’ -
- - Remember the Sunday night television show ‘Live at The London Palladium’ during the 1950’s? No? Well check out our awesome compilation for a reminder at some of the brilliant talent that was on the Palladium stage performing live to the millions across Britain that tuned in! Featured artists include Louis Armstrong, Judy Garland, Robert Horton, Johnnie Ray, Buddy Holly, Frankie Lymon and more! -Only £5.99 for all these classic performances from the talent of the ‘50’s!!